Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Saturday Giggle

Here are two conversations from today……

AG: Does our food go all the way to our toes?
Daddy: No, Anna Grace. It just goes to your tummy.
AG: How does it know when to stop? Are you sure, daddy?
Daddy: Yes.
AG: I know! There is a bone in our tummy which stops all the food from going to our toes, right?
Daddy: Sure, whatever.

Abby: Look, we have holes in our jeans.
Mommy: Yes, I know. We’ll buy more tomorrow.
Abby: Alex has lots of holes in his jeans.
Mommy: You are right, he does.
Abby: Alex thinks it’s funny to have holes in his jeans.
Mommy: Nah, he thinks he’s cool.

I'll spare you the conversation about what makes us toot.



------------------------------------
For a car update, scroll down. I added info to my last post.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

yes we need to know what makes you toot!

Denise Grover Swank said...

Oh, I want to hear what makes us toot! Why won't you tell us???

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Don't you love those types of conversations? And I love the look your daughter is giving her sister while they are sharing the sweatshirt...too cute!

Jboo said...

Those are some great conversations going on with your little girls! Cute photo!

Janet

Margaret M said...

I want to hear the rest too! What a cute picture!!!!

Doug and Terrye said...

Sounds like the "toot" conversation might make a really great post :)

Terrye in FL