Friday, February 20, 2009

Evidently I need......

I did this for Facebook tonight because it looked fun. You google your name plus the word "needs" and see what pops up. You then post the top ten items. Mine were bizarre. I had to sift through what made sense. But here you go!

*Kristin needs to move. (no thanks!)
*Kristin needs a good haircut to tame her wild hair. (true!)
*Kristin needs to wash her socks. (how does google know that?? kind of creepy)
*Kristin needs a cocktail. (probably)
*Kristin needs help. (always!)
*Kristin needs your number. (uh, maybe not)
*Kristin needs to get on the show. (what show? is it a good one?)
*Kristin needs to stir it up. (I'm good at that!)
*Kristin needs her own talk show. (ha! watch out world!)
*Kristin needs to get over here and rock out! (really? no cameras, please!)

Try it and see what happens! It's pretty funny. :-)

7 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

How funny! I've Googled my name before and lots of references to Denise Richards and Hilary Swank show up. I'm scared to see what "Denise needs."

Denise needs a cocktail, and I don't need Google to tell me that!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Oh, my...
Carey needs a special assistant for her bre@st tape.

Carey needs more s@x partners.

Carey needs 20 suitcases for 3 days.

Carey needs a costume.

(All of these references refer to Mariah, for the record.)

Vashti said...

I tried and it didnt work. I guess Vashti doesnt need anything!!!

Regina said...

That is so funny. I never thought about doing such a thing, but now I might try it.

Carrie said...

Ok mine are as follows:
1.HELP-(we all know that)
2.Come out with a wedding song(no I don't)
3. Therapy(yes I do)
4. deep breathing exercise(yes along with help and therapy)
5.blogging fun(yes therapy)
6.A good home( I was just telling my Hubby we need a bigger house)
7. A great adopter ( not to sure what that meant but ok)
8.Someone to Love ( yes I agree come home Anna Grace)
9. Our votes(please)
10.Tech makeover ( yes I am really bad with computer crap)

thanks you made my morning fun!

Sharon said...

so cute!!! all of it!

NeuroMama said...

I just got around to doing this (avoiding the walk downstairs to throw in another load of laundry) and mine were scary!

1. Raine needs a kick to the head for making up stupid pseudo-scientific terms
and
2. Raine needs fulfilled-touch me between (the rest was XXX-rated)!

Strangely enough, it did not say Raine needs a full-time maid, chef, and personal assistant. Too bad for me.