Tonight, Anna Grace enlightened us with her possible career choices. She has it narrowed down to….
1. Cheerleader. Goodness knows she is loud enough.
2. Vegeterian. When I explained that meant someone who ate only vegetables, she quickly corrected herself to veterinarian.
3. Pre-K teacher. Her sticking point with this job was that she would get to blow a whistle when the kids got too loud. Huh, didn’t know that was an option!
4. Soccer Coach. Yeah, so she can have lots of kids not listen to her just like she did to her coach.
5. Learn to fly. But not an airplane. Learn to fly by using her own arms.
Learning to fly was her number one choice.
She said she even has a bird friend who can teach her.
I think I age double time each year just because of this child.