Friday, June 17, 2011

Little Girls Making Plans....

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. It's been almost a month since my last post. I'm still here. And still alive. Shocking, I know. (Teresa.....no comments from you!)

School has ended, summer has begun, and I have reached my lazy stage. You know....getting up, eating breakfast, going to the pool, showering, lunch, read a book, make dinner, read/watch tv, and go to bed.

But today, I overheard the following conversation as I parked my lazy self on the couch with a book and just wanted to share...

Anna Grace: When I am grown up, I'm going to live in Florida so I am near the beach.

Abby: I am going to live in Hawaii.

AG: (gasp!) Then you will die.

Abby: Why?

AG: The tsunamis will come and put you under water. (say what??)

Abby: I'll live up high.

AG: It won't matter. The water will still go very high and get you.

Abby: Okay, then I'll live in Montana. (I started giggling at this point.)

AG: Will you come see me?

Abby: Yes, I will come every Friday and stay until Sunday. Then I will go back to Montana.

AG: Oh good. You know that's a long way from Florida, right?

Abby: (pause) Hmmmm, maybe I'll live in Georgia so we are close together.

1 comment:

NeuroMama said...

Sweet! I love to listen to my kids chat. The things they say!