Hmmm. Top ten. Top ten of what? Ten best books? Ten best drinks? Ten best places to visit? Ten worst veggies?
My top ten mom pet peeves list.
We all have them. Things others in the household do that make you crazy. Or push your buttons a little. And send you just a tiny bit further over the edge….
Here is my top ten list of things that irritate me (think David Letterman):
10. Phone calls coming in and messages being passed along two hours later.
9. A nameless teen driving one of the three vehicles we own and leaving trash behind in the vehicle.
8. Arms seemingly unable to remove items from the dryer unless the items in the dryer belong to the aforementioned arms.
7. Someone using up all the bread and not removing more from the freezer. A frozen sandwich is not tasty.
6. Not replacing the toilet paper when empty or replacing it incorrectly. Toilet paper should always roll from the top (over not under).
5. A clean dishwasher that causes eyes to look elsewhere. Evidently, it cannot be unloaded without explicit directions from an elder…..although, to be quite honest, I have had a few exceptions to this rule.
4. The forgetfulness of others….oh, I forgot to tell you we are out of milk. Or cheese. Or bread. You get the picture.
3. Texts or phone calls not being answered when mom beckons. Ahem. The phone is there for a reason. Ignoring is bad, very, very, bad.
2. Questions being asked by mom, info being relayed and ignored all due to…..TV. Gonna pull the plug on that thing.
And my number one mom pet peeve is……..
1. The inability to rinse out the kitchen sink after washing the dishes. Very thankful to have the help to clean up but…..run the garbage disposal too!
I’m sure you can add to my list…..
Happy complaining. =)